Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Why I'm supporting Lisa Waldock for the NEC Young Members Seat

Nominations are open for the NEC, and as I am not eligible for the Young Members Seat I am supporting Lisa Waldock in her election bid.

Lisa is currently Vice Chair of the National Young Members Forum, giving her an important experience of UNISON at a national level. I am always impressed by her absolute dedication and energy.

I believe Lisa is the candidate who will not only work hard, but will keep the young members she seeks to represent at the heart of what she does (not only during the election but throughout).

Now it's up to Branches to nominate, and I hope your Branch will nominate her her. For more information then get in touch with her at lisa4nec@googlemail.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to Lisa and to yourself, James.

Deano

Anonymous said...

Go James! Go Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Good luck to Lisa and hope you win your N.E.C. Seat too!

Anonymous said...

When are you posting your election statement?

Anonymous said...

http://grayee.blogspot.com/2009/04/message-about-united-left-from-comrade.html